1. OPEN phpmyadmin and create your desired database name.
2. While you are in your desired database, upload the sql file included in the project.
3. Change the database name in db.php to your desired database name.
4. run using your web server (Ex. wamp or xampp) and enjoy!
In this inventory system you can:
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.