FreePHP: Simple MySQL Table Record (Part 1 - Sorting Algorithm) , (Par 2 - Shuffle Algorithm)
Sample how to ascending and descending each row of record table from MySQL database.
How to begin?
1. Open your Apache friend like. Wamp, Xampp, Lamp etc., i used 'Wamp'
2. Goto phpMyAdmin > Import 'ac_xamp_le.sql'
3. Open browser > Goto localhost or 127.0.01 'usually is localhost'
Please wait a while for Part 2 (Shuffle Algorithm)...
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.