The system is basically easier to understand, the customer should create an account first to order some clothes. Then the user choose their preferable clothe and add them to shopping cart in order to check out the product
The admin has an important role here: he manage all the daily transaction, adding new clothes, setting up the product offers, and monitoring customer information.
- Extract the zip file inside the htdocs folder.
- Open phpMyAdmin and create a database called “shopping”.
- Import the file named “shopping.sql” inside the “db” folder.
- Open a browser and enter "http://localhost/online%20Clothing%20Store/"
The Source Code is ready to be downloaded, just kindly click download button below. I hope that this system can help you to what you are looking for. For more updates and tutorials just kindly visit this site. Enjoy Coding!!
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.