Library System using PHP
- Students can search for available books to borrow
- Students can view their transaction
- CRUD on Students
- CRUD on Books
- Borrow and Return Books
1. Download the source code using the Download button below.
2. Extract the downloaded file to your localhost folder ex. htdocs for XAMMP.
3. Import the included .sql file which is the database of the system. If you have no idea on how to import, please refer to my tutorial on How import .sql file to restore MySQL database.
4. After a successful import, open the extracted folder and open conn.php in both the includes folder and in admin/includes folder. Edit the database name in the connection depending on the name of database you created in importing the included .sql file.
Accessing the Admin
You can access the admin side by adding /admin/. You should be able to navigate to admin login page.
You can then use the below admin credential:
That's it. You should now be able to run the simple system :)
If you have any suggestions, comments or reactions, feel free to comment below or message me.
Happy Coding :)
1. Fixed dynamic buttons (edit, delete, etc ) not functioning on page2 or more of table.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.