- include ("connection.php");
- if (isset($_SESSION["SESS_MEMBER_ID"]))
- $result = mysql_query("SELECT member_id FROM `member` WHERE `member_id`='" . $_SESSION["SESS_MEMBER_ID"] . "' LIMIT 1");
- if (mysql_num_rows($result))
- $row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
- $_SESSION["logged"] = $row["member_id"];
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.