This project is a starter for creating interface with Angular using bootstrap && css && sass and using Laravel 5.6 for api requests.
This project is divided in two parts (projects) and before use them you should follow the instructions below:
- > git clone https://github.com/kleviscipi/personal-bank.git
- > cd personal-bank
- > npm install
- > ng serve
For production mode you must build the project with command > ng build ---prod and upload the folder dist/personal-bank where you want.
If you want to upload and host on firebase use this instructions:
- > ng build ---prod
- > npm install -g firebase-tools
- > firebase init # Generate a firebase.json (REQUIRED)
- > firebase deploy # Start development server
- > git clone https://github.com/kleviscipi/laravel-api-engine.git
- > cd laravel-api-engine
- > composer install
- > php artisan migrate # This will migrate and save all tables of database. see: database/migrations
- > php artisan serve # This start , Laravel development server at: http://127.0.0.1:800
- Note: If you have problem with passport api use this instructions
- > php artisan passport:install
- > php artisan passport:keys
After you have upload files on your production env you must create and configure the environment file .env If you want to upload the Laravel Project Api on https://www.heroku.com/ you should before install the heroku cli go to this link : Heroku Cli Dev Center
After you have installed that :
- > heroku login
- > git init
- > heroku git:remote -a you-app-name # This command connect your api created on your Heroku dashboard.
- > git add .
- > git commit -am "make it better"
- > git push heroku master # Push all files on your app > heroku config:set APP_KEY=…
After registration you receive an active link email which active the account.
See : Trello Cards
For more more details go to https://github.com/kleviscipi/personal-bank
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.