Spell Number Function in Excel
Simple vb code (module) that can be integrated in excel to convert numbers into word. This example is convert hour(in number) to word, this code is a excel function which is the SpellNumber() function.
Here is the process to integrate it to excel:
1. Download the sample module here.
2. First open excel file.
3. Press ALT + F11; new module creator will appear.
4. Just import the downloaded module by pressing
CTRL + M or go to FILE > Import File.
5. Then Save.
6. Back to the excel File and execute the function.
Hope this simple code will help to those who mostly used excel.
Codes are editable for your own purpose. The sample is for Time purposes.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.