ALIS Ordering System
Ordering System throughout the world relied on pens and papers. Problems such as missing orders and information sent to the wrong place arise furthermore; some could not be able to handle the massive volume of orders. Under the old manual ordering systems, it takes up too much time to process. Real time ordering and improved efficiency has been the focus of entrepreneurs.
As with many business scenarios, getting rid of paper improves efficiency, reduces human error and allows information to flow to an infrastructure without a time consuming data input process. There is also less chance of hand written orders being misread and a higher customer turnaround as customers will be served faster. In accordance to this, we proposed this computerized or automated ordering system. The system is developed specially to meet the needs of the management and also to give the customers more convenient and efficient process of ordering. It is not time consuming and more accurate than the old procedure. Most problems arising in the manual process of taking order of the customer is the conflict in having duplication or either missing of orders. And other orders may send to the wrong customer, this may be a small problem, though, it could delay the orders of the customer that could encounter this major problem. With this system, there would be less expected errors that may happen. This could be giving best services for the customers.
II. PURPOSE OF THE SYSTEM
This section will discuss about the purpose of our system and its benefits to the people and the management:
• To enhance and upgrade the existing system by increasing its efficiency and effectiveness. The software improves the working methods by replacing the existing manual system with the computer-based system.
• To automate each and every activity of the system. Thus the response time of the system works very fast.
• To provide the users a quick response with very accurate information regarding their orders.
• To satisfy customers’ needs.
III. SCOPE AND LIMITATION
This section will discuss about the scope and limitations of the said system.
The following are as follows:
• The system provides a user-friendly as Graphical user Interface which will allow customers to have a click-of-a-mouse option.
• Since the system is implemented into Automated, the customers will have a quick response with very accurate information regarding their orders.
• The transactions are executed in off-line mode.
• The admin is the one who is only allowed to access to the main system and it is the customers who will choose what food they want to order.
• The customers are only allowed to pay the food or foods they want as they ordered.
• The admin is the one who is in charge of the printing of the receipt or bill of customer’s order.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.