INPOUT32.dll under .NET (Sending Data via parallel port )
Sample how to send data to LPT or printer port using INPOUT32.dll from Lakeview Research..
This time .NET version , very handy and quite stable under Windows XP.
Good for Software-Hardware Engineers and design projects.
- Option Strict Off
- Option Explicit On
- Module InpOut32_Declarations
- 'Inp and Out declarations for port I/O using inpout32.dll.
- Public Declare Function Inp Lib "inpout32.dll" Alias "Inp32" (ByVal PortAddress As Short) As Short
- Public Declare Sub Out Lib "inpout32.dll" Alias "Out32" (ByVal PortAddress As Short, ByVal Value As Short)
- End Module
DLL downlload links
Contact me @
Facebook Fan Page
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.