I use the visual studio 2019 to finish my project.
I use webclient to copy files. I think is more faster and i have more details when copying files.
It is very simple to use this aplication.
- Select the source folder
- Select the destination folder
- Select options sync, you have 3 options
- Finally click the button 'Start Sync"
If you want to see more details, press the button with down arrow.
I make some changes today and correct some errors on my source code.
I would like to thank Janobe who with his code, gave me some ideas to implement in my application.
(https://www.sourcecodester.com/tutorials/visual-basic-net/13643/how-create-rounded-corners-form-using-vbnet.html. - Janobe code).
I upload new version.
- Support drag and drop
- You can see copy errors with errors log file
- correcting some problems with memory overload.
- Result details from sync saved in a txt file in dest folder.
Watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waIbclo-JcI
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.