Heart Monitoring System Connected with Arduino Using Serial
This is the project I help group of student develop and I believe communication with arduino using vb.net is useful for public.
This is a software that has a receiver and sender, the sender is a device which measure the heart rate and send it through nrfl24lo to the receiver arduino which is connected to the system, the software has the following feature:
- Can Plot graph of the receiver heart rate signal
- Doctor can set alarm for a specific patient heart rate
- Doctor can add individual patient to monitor and a lot more
contact me at [email protected] for more information on the arduino code
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.