The Calorie Tracker Calculator App is coded in the Python programming language. This project is designed to assist you in carefully tracking your calorie intake to address concerns about changes in your body. This simple yet effective application provides coding techniques for creating tracker applications in the Python programming language.
Calorie Tracker Calculator App in Python with Source Code is free to download; just read the content below for more information. This application is for educational purposes only
Calorie Tracker Calculator App in Python with Source Code Basic Information
- Language used: Python
- Coding Tool used: Built-in Python IDLE
- Type: Desktop Application
- Database used: None
About Calorie Tracker Calculator App
The Calorie Tracker Calculator App
was developed exclusively using the Python
programming language. This application is designed to help you maintain a balanced daily calorie intake. By inputting specific physical measurements, such as height and weight, the app calculates the recommended daily calorie intake tailored to your individual needs. Feel free to explore the full capacity of the application to see how it can assist you in maintaining a balanced diet.
Calorie Tracker Calculator App in Python with Source Code Features
- Basic GUI
- The project contains basic GUI that display the actual image of the application.
- Basic Functions
- This project contains basic functions that made the application work as it is intended.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface desktop application so that can be easily modified .
Sample Application Screenshots:
Calorie Tracker Calculator App in Python with Source Code Installation Guide
- First you need to download & install the Python IDLE's, here's the link "https://www.python.org/downloads/".
- Download the source code in this site.
- Locate and Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Locate the py file.
- Then open the file via python IDLE or any IDE that supports python language.
- Run the py file to launch the program.
That's all, The Calorie Tracker Calculator App that created using Python language. I hope that this project can help you to what you are looking for. For more projects and tutorials please kindly visit this site. Enjoy Coding!
The Calorie Tracker Calculator App in Python with Source Code is ready to be downloaded just kindly click the download button below.
Related Projects & Tutorials
Calorie Tracker Calculator App
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.