Simple Android Game(2048) in Python Free Source Code
The Simple Android Game(2048) in Python is a single-player game desktop application coded in a Python programming language. The project contains a tkinter module that display the interface of the game. This application is compose multiple buttons and a background color. This project can help to those who want to clone game that use python language. It can provide a learning material for those who want this project to be their project proposal. This Simple Android Game(2048) in Python can provide an advance coding techniques in Python programming.
The Simple Android Game(2048) in Python Free Source Code is free to be downloaded just read the content below for more info. This application is for educational purpose only.
Simple Android Game(2048) in Python Free Source Code Basic Information
- Language used: Python
- Coding Tool used: Built-in Python IDLE
- Type: Desktop Application
- Database used: None
About Simple Android Game(2048)
The Simple Android Game(2048)
built using only Python
programming language. This application is a user-friendly kind of system that can easily fit to your needs. The application provide you a an advance function that display the actual gameplay of the game. The user can play the game via keyboard bindings(Left Arrow Key to Move Left, Right Arrow Key to Move Right, Up Arrow Key to Move Up, Down Arrow Key to Move Down). The game itself is the actual clone of the original 2048 game. The mechanics is still the same where you need to merge the same number and get the highest possible score. This game is very fun entertaining try to reach the 2048 score and be the top scorer.
Simple Android Game(2048) in Python Free Source Code Features
- Basic GUI
- The project contains basic GUI that display the actual image of the application.
- Basic Functions
- This project contains basic functions that made the application work as it is intended.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface web application so that your easily modified .
Sample Application Screenshots:
Simple Android Game(2048) in Python Free Source Code Installation Guide
- First you need to download & install the Python IDLE's, here's the link "https://www.python.org/downloads/".
- Download the source code in this site.
- Locate and Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Locate the py file.
- Then open the file via python IDLE or any IDE that supports python language.
- Run the py file to launch the program.
That's all, The Simple Android Game(2048) that created using Python language. I hope that this project can help you to what you are looking for. For more projects and tutorials please kindly visit this site. Enjoy Coding!
The Simple Android Game(2048) in Python Free Source Code is ready to be downloaded just kindly click the download button below.
Related Projects & Tutorials
Simple Android Game(2048)
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.