Simple RGB Color Picker using Python with Free Source Code
Simple RGB Color Picker
with Source Code is a project that can generate RGB color code. The application contains a simple function that enable you to select your desire color codes. The project is a user-friendly kind of system you are free to modify it and use it to your on working python projects.
About the System
The Simple RGB Color Picker
was developed in a console application, the user can accessed the system without any use of user login information. The user can do simple things in the system, he/she can only generate a color code. The application has a feature that enable you to immediately copy the selected color code, so it will be easier for you to use it. This system can provide you an effective for selecting color code. This application for educational purpose only
. The Simple RGB Color Picker
was created using a basic python coding structure that help beginners to improve their programming skill.
Simple RGB Color Picker using Python with Free Source Code Features:
- Basic GUI
- The project contains basic UI such as buttons and textboxes.
- Basic CRUD
- This project contains basic CRUD functions that fundamentally need for building an application.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface web application so that your easily modified .
Simple RGB Color Picker using Python with Free Source Code Installation:
- You will have to download & install the Python IDLE's, here's the link "https://www.python.org/downloads/".
- Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Locate the py file.
- Then open the file via python IDLE.
- Run the py file to launch the program.
The Simple RGB Color Picker was developed using Python language. I hope that this system can help you to what you are looking for. For more updates and tutorials just kindly visit this site. Enjoy Coding!!
The Simple RGB Color Picker using Python with Free Source Code is ready to be downloaded, just kindly click download button below.
Looking for free Python Projects?
Related Project for Simple RGB Color Picker
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.