Count Total Time User Registered using PHP and MySQL
This simple program will show you on how to count the total time registered from the user. And it can be added to your future project or web development.
How to run this script?
1. Just copy the tutorials folder from this db folder.
2. Paste it to your "mysql/data" in your xampp.
3. Paste your downloaded file and unzip. Then paste it your "htdocs/" in your xampp.
4. Open to your web browser and paste this path: localhost/count_total_time_reg/.
5. Enjoy and learn.
Hope it will help you guys,
Thank you for reading.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.