The system is easy to use, the user must register an account first before you can order some books. After login the user can select a book by clicking a category or searching by entering a keyword. The admin only role is adding new books, assigning category and sub category, and view user commenting. The system has a special feature "shopping cart" that let you put all your ordered books in a cart and then simultaneously purchased the books.
- Extract the zip file inside the htdocs folder.
- Open phpMyAdmin and create a database called “book_store”.
- Import the file named “book_store.sql” inside the “database” folder.
- Open a browser and enter "http://localhost/Online%20Book%20Store/"
The Source Code is ready to be downloaded, just kindly click download button below. I hope that this system can help you to what you are looking for. For more updates and tutorials just kindly visit this site. Enjoy Coding!!
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.