Student Timetable Management System
JISORT is a student timetable management system. It enables students to see all their class and exam timetables in one place. The exam and class timetables are updated by class representatives. Class representatives are given special permissions to update and insert the class and exam timetables for different schools, departments and year of study. Students get to create accounts and select their respective details of school, department and year of study. All details their class reps will be updating will be shown to them. Class reps can also send notices to their respective classes and all students in that class will get to see the notices. Students also have access to a personal timetable where they can schedule their personal tasks and view them each and every day.
- After extracting this project in your local server directory,find the folder named INSTALL
- In the folder above you will find a file called jisort_db.sql
- Go create a database named jisort_db
- Import the database found in the file above jisort_db.sql
- After successfully installing you can now run the project
Admin can add class reps in the admin area under groups and add in the class reps group.
For more projectsCLICK HERE
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.