Import Excel Data on MySQL Database Using PHP
Simple code to import excel data to MySQL using PHP.
This all code is simple and useful for all beginners. Download and enjoy.
1. Extract the zip file.
2. create database "excelimport".
3. Goto db folder.
4. Import "excelimport.sql" file into database.
5. Example excel file "users.xlsx"
Run and enjoy.
If you have any query just let me know this mail id
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.