Hotel Management System
- User can not reserve things (bed rooms on line) that they want.
- The hotel cannot advertise the service that they give.
- Users cannot access hotel information.
- The absence of database management systems.
- Existing systems is prone to inconsistency & error.
- Unclear information.
- Difficult fast data insertion & retrieval.
- Difficult to generate report.
- Difficulty in organizing and generating report of hotel’s information.
- Poor security records.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.