Library Management System for Institutions
A Simple and flexible library portal through which e-books/ and hard-copy books, journals of all possible genre can be stored and made available for library users.
It’s a responsive web application for libraries of all sizes that want to modernize their services and improve staff productivity. This software can be used both web-based or local host based.
Features at glance
- User management,
- Library Catalogue Item management,
- OPAC access to authorised users,
- Instant Messaging system,
- Access to library news and events,
- Users’ shelf for storing study materials,
- Catalog Item (Books/ journal etc) Reservation,
- Violations Management,
- Resources Recommendation Management,
- Importation and exportation of catalogue items,
- much more
System Management (Catalog management, Physical library management , eLibrary management,Misc. Records, User Management )
- News & Event
- OPAC Search
- My Library
- My Shelves
- Library News
- User Guide
- The “Dashboard” section of this system shows a summarized information of records which include.
- This section allows an authorized user to set core system settings which made up of two four(4) sub-sections which include the following.
- The “Transaction” section of this system is divided into four sections which give access to authorized users too.
News & Events
- News & events section of this module allows authorized users to create/ edit and publish news/events to the library users community.
- “OPAC Search” is an online catalog search system that allows you to search for library resources hosted on our local server (using basic / advanced searches) or external servers(external search). This feature also allows you to view your previous search history.
- “My Library” is a section of this system that gives you access to record linked to your account which include.
- It's internal mailing systems that allow you to send and receive electronic messages.
- “My shelves” as the name implies is an electronic version of your physical library shelve that allows you to keep your library resources in a group-like manner.
- “Library News” section of this system shows you lists of the latest happenings (news/ events).
PLEASE NOTE THAT JUST FEW FORMS HAVE BEEN DISABLED. BUT YOU CAN STILL USE THE TEMPLATE FOR YOUR WORK OR GET AN IDEA HOW TO DEVELOP A STANDARD LIBRARY SYSTEM
For more info: Whatsapp: +2348033527716, [email protected]
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.