Create Forms Criteria on the fly
Create criteria for forms in real time, as needed.
An Instruction form will open when the project opens.
The system was written using MS Access 2010
Default file format is Access 2003
1. Create Form
2. Enter each form field's data type into the field's Tag Property
3. Save form’s information using the frmMaintainForms form
4. Select the form from the frmFormsMenu
5. The criteria form frmFormCriteria will appear. Enter your criteria and run the form.
6. This has NOT been tested with multipage forms.
Zip file includes Access 2003 and Access 2007-2010 versions
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.