- Front-end used: HTML & CSS
- Coding Tool used: Notepad++ or any text editor that can run html files
- Type: Web Application
- Database used: None
About Klondike Solitaire Card Game
The Klondike Solitaire Card Game
programming language. This is a user-friendly kind of application that is free to be modified. The application contains different interactive function that will make this game operational. The game can be played using Mouse, you only need to use the Left Mouse Button to interact to make a deal. The mechanic of these game is same as the real Klondike Solitaire game. The player must place all the cards in the 4 spaces at the top-right in corresponding order and symbols(Clover, Heart, Diamond, Spade). The player can draw 3 cards or more base on the input you set. The game is very fun and challenging to play with, try to figure out and win the game. .
- Basic GUI
- The project contains a Images and Button Elements.
- Multiple Image Sprite
- The project contains multiple images to have a nice visual for the gameplay.
- Basic Controls
- This project uses a basic controls to interact with the game.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface web application.
Sample Application Screenshot:
- Download the source code in this site.
- Locate and Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Find and locate the file folder and copy paste it inside a local host folder e.g Xampp, Wampp.
- Open the web browser then enter "locahost/(folder_name)" in the URL
Related Projects & Tutorials
Klondike Solitaire Card Game
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.