- Front-end used: HTML & CSS
- Coding Tool used: Notepad++ or any text editor that can run html files
- Type: Web Application
- Database used: None
The Simple Checker Game
programming language. This is a user-friendly kind of application that is free to be modified. The application contains a basic function that make this application playable. The game can be played using the mouse, you just need to click your piece and click a diagonal direction to move your piece. The game can be played by two player, the player takes turn to move their piece. The game has simple rule to be played; the piece can only move diagonal, when your piece is close to your opponent piece you must eat that piece in order to move again, when your piece reach the opponent base your piece will become king. Try to beat your opponent and become the champion of the checker game.
- Basic GUI
- The project contains a Images and Button Elements.
- Multiple Image Sprite
- The project contains multiple images to have a nice visual for the gameplay.
- Basic Controls
- This project uses a basic controls to interact with the game.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface web application.
Sample Application Screenshot:
- Download the source code in this site.
- Locate and Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Find and locate the file "index.html".
- Open the file in a web browser(Chrome, Firefox, etc..).
Related Projects & Tutorials
Simple Checker Game
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.