Android Student Activity Register

ABSTRACT This project will help the lecturers to maintain the students academic related information with the help of Android Application which is the real time application. This application consists of various systems such as attendance system, mark entry system, auto calculation system, report generation system. To reduce the fake attendance it integrates the RFID technology which consists of RFID reader and the RFID tags. RFID reader reads the signal from the tags and calculate the total number of count in class. This count is cross checked with the attendance taken by the lecturers in the application. Mark entry system helps to maintain and update the marks taken by the students. Auto calculation system will help to calculate the cumulative attendance, internal marks, GPA and CGPA. Report generation system will help to generate report of the cumulative attendance, individual performance, class performance. Website login is provided for the lecturers, HODs and principal to generate reports. The primary advantage of this application is to reduce the manual work taken by the lecturers to maintain the student related information. note: i need this type of project quickly pls send me the project . module: login: Student , admin ,teacher and hod software use: android develop kit(Eclipse) MySQL Dreamweaver hardware: PC and smartphone I need help any1 who very very good at programming and i need advise to you guys.and i very sory for my bad english.

Add new comment