2048 Game using C with Free Source Code
The 2048 Game
with Source Code is a project is a single-player game where your objective is to get a high score 2048. The game contains different kinds of pixelated line the display the graphic of the game. The purpose of the project is to give an enjoyable moment for yourself and family.
About the Project
The 2048 Game
was develop in a simple console application that display different objects and text. The player can play the game via Keyboard bindings( Left Arrow Key to Move Left, Right Arrow Key to Move Right, Up Arrow Key to Move Above, Down Arrow Key to Move Below). The game is so simple you just need to get the 2048 number in order to win the gam. You are given a total of 2048 score that will decrease every time you make a move. The game will be over if you if you don't have any move to make. The 2048 Game
was built in a coding structure of C programming language that provide basic learning protocol.
2048 Game using C with Free Source Code Features:
- Basic GUI
- The project contains basic UI such text, and images.
- Basic Controls
- This project uses a basic control that needed to interact with the game.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface web application.
2048 Game using C with Free Source Code Installation:
- Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Locate the c file.
- Then open the file via codeblocks or any IDE's that can run C++ file.
- Then click run and build.
The 2048 Game was developed using only C language. I hope that this system can help you to what you are looking for. For more updates and tutorials just kindly visit this site. Enjoy coding!!
The 2048 Game using C with Free Source Code is ready to be downloaded, just kindly click download button below.
Looking for free C Projects?
Related Project for 2048 Game
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.