Picominoe is a board puzzle similar to the popular jigzaw puzzle only that it uses blocks of connected squares in varying forms and sizes instead of predefined shapes. The application presents coding concepts on the following:
* sculpting objects (forms and picturebox controls)
* dragging and dropping objects (forms and picturebox controls)
* mouse clipping
* graphics manipulation (rotating blocks)
* object transparency (usercontrol).
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.