Send Mail with SMTP Server
Sample code on how to send mail using SMTP Server.
- Public Function mailcall(ByVal mail_id)
- SmtpServer.Credentials = New _
- SmtpServer.EnableSsl = True
- SmtpServer.Port = 587
- SmtpServer.Host = "smtp.gmail.com"
- mail = New MailMessage()
- mail.Subject = "Test Mail"
- mail.IsBodyHtml = True
- mail.Body = "This is for testing SMTP mail"
- 'Dim attachment As System.Net.Mail.Attachment
- 'attachment = New System.Net.Mail.Attachment("C:\Users\Taher\Pictures\24072011.jpg")
- MsgBox("mail send")
- Catch ex As Exception
- End Try
- End Function
- 'and call with
- For i = 0 To ds.Tables(0).Rows.Count - 1
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.