Object Oriented C Programming In PHP With advance query and trapping sql injection
1. Create Database name OOP
2. Create table about your project
3. include or require the MySqlDb.php to any of your project query
3. Create $Db = new MySqlDb('localhost', 'root', '', 'OOP'); depending on your localhost username and password
4. your automatic query are in delete,save,edit and update are $Db->where('tableid', table subject);
5. database example in included to this project
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.