PHP Ajax MySQL Search Form
1. Real Time search and show the result on page with Ajax. ;)
2. Simple Style.
First create the database and make table using this SQL
- CREATE TABLE countries (
- id INT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT,
- name VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL
In countries table what you put in name column it will be the search result and so on. ;)
Just change the backend-search.php dbname to your database name and username to your username and so on.
For any help feel free to Email me.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.