Advance RPS Game(GUI)
with Source Code is a project that is a single-player game where your goal is to guess what opponent moves and win over them using the classic Rock, Paper, Scissor principle. The game design is simple it only contain images and buttons. The purpose of the project is to entertain and enjoy the moment with your friends.
About the System
The Advance RPS Game(GUI)
- Basic GUI Gameplay
- The project contains a Images and Button Elements.
- Basic Controls
- This project uses a basic control that needed to interact with the game.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface web application.
- Extract the zip file.
- Find and locate the file "index.html".
- Open the file in a web browser.
Related Project for Advance RPS Game(GUI)
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.