Find my Pokeball Game
with Source Code is a project that is a single-player game where goal is to collect all the scattered pokeballs in the ground. The game has a simple design that contains a different object and background sprites. The purpose of the game s to give entertainment and enjoyable moment with your hang time.
About the Project
The Find my Pokeball Game
, feel free to modify it as you fit your needs. The Find my Pokeball Game
- Simple GUI
- The project contains simple UI such text and images.
- Basic Controls
- This project uses a basic control that needed to interact with the game.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface web application.
- Extract the zip file.
- Find and locate the file "index.html".
- Open the file in a web browser.
Related Project for Find my Pokeball Game
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.