First you have to download & install XAMPP or any local server that run PHP scripts. Here's the link for XAMPP server https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html.
And this is the link for the bootstrap that has been used for the layout of the calculator https://getbootstrap.com/
This code contains the main function of the application. This code is the source code of the calculator that display the designed of the application. This will calculate the equation when the equal button is pressed. To create this just write these block of code inside the text editor.
- <!DOCTYPE html>
- <html lang="en">
- <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/bootstrap.css"/>
- <meta charset="UTF-8" name="viewport" content="width-device-width, initial-scale=1"/>
- <nav class="navbar navbar-default">
- <div class="container-fluid">
- <div class="col-md-6 well">
- <hr style="border-top:1px dotted #ccc;"/>
- <div class="col-md-8">
- <div class="col-md-10 well" style="background-color:#ccc;">
- <form name="calculator">
- <input type="text" name="result" style="width:100%; height:50px; font-size:30px;">
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.