Sample ePaper Code in PHP/MySQL

Hi,

I'm running local news paper. And i want to create epaper for my news paper. Can any one tell me how can i create "epaper script" my local news paper. what i want in my epaper is as follows :-

1. epaper should display news date wise.(post dated news can be viewed from archive.
2. Thumbnail of pdf file should be disp. In left frame and when user click n e image then large image should disp in right frame.
3. When user mouse over that image then only that part of news should be selected. When user click that part then only that part of news should be display in browser.

Submitted byArslan munir (not verified)on Wed, 10/14/2015 - 02:36

If you want to publish you news paper on internet or simply need a epapper managment system you can contact me i will build for you contact details [email protected] +923110505147
Submitted byRamila Rai (not verified)on Sat, 07/15/2017 - 22:15

In reply to by Arslan munir (not verified)

I am recently doing a mini project online news portal on php . that should be similar to any online news paper but not as professional. due to the time limit i cannot prepare and i only have basic knowledge of php. i have to submit to university . hope you will help . thanks
Submitted byDeepak Jadhav (not verified)on Mon, 03/04/2024 - 16:15

Hi, I wanted that epaper software mam. Pls mail source code to [email protected]

Add new comment