Simple Inventory System Using PHP/MySQL

I developed this code to those beginner programmer who found difficulties in creating their inventory system using php/mysql. The feature of this system are, it generates daily inventory report, secure login because i use md5 encryption for login and registration . It also generate reports such as daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. This system has many features not just the features written above. To try this system just download and run this system. If you have question, suggestion or anything, just leave comment and it's my pleasure to entertain your comments.

database name: liveedit

username: admin
password: admin

Comments

Submitted byKyle (not verified)on Thu, 02/27/2014 - 18:31

I would like to thank you personally. This is a big help for me learning php

Submitted bylaurencejean (not verified)on Tue, 03/04/2014 - 19:51

username and password not found..

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Wed, 03/12/2014 - 00:16

bakit po hindi ako maka log in? Opps some thing went wrong po ung lumalabas... I need ur help po...

hi eto na lang po yung problem ko sa tableedit.php
Notice: Undefined variable: a in C:\xampp\htdocs\inventory\tableedit.php on line 283

Notice: Undefined variable: b in C:\xampp\htdocs\inventory\tableedit.php on line 283

anu po gagawin ko para matangal yung msg na yan tnx u po

pde po bang pahinge ng copy ng documentation ninyo jan tnx u ... kung ok lng po isend ninyo na lng sa y.m ko po na [email protected] tnx u

Submitted by4chan (not verified)on Thu, 04/03/2014 - 19:58

For those with errors on line 283/284, you need to select a date range first.
Working fine here, with the exception of a few typo's which had to be changed to reflect the names in the corresponding tables.

Submitted byrosemar (not verified)on Tue, 04/29/2014 - 11:03

bakit hindi po ako maka log-in???,,,,query failed po yung lumalabas tapos sa registration,,pag nag register ako....you cannot add another user yung lumalabas???,,,please pm me @ [email protected]

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Wed, 04/30/2014 - 15:18

when i log in and set the usernama and password to admin. its a message that said something went wrong.how i fixed it? pls help me.... pls

Submitted bydejo (not verified)on Thu, 05/22/2014 - 21:20

I can not add items thorough the additem button..? please help

Submitted byApata Babajide (not verified)on Sat, 05/31/2014 - 00:00

Am short of words what more can I say than "Thanks so much..."?

Submitted byjrc (not verified)on Fri, 06/20/2014 - 01:18

Error when trie to loging

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at login.php:3) in login.php on line 5

Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in login.php on line 55

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at login.php:3) in login.php on line 61

Submitted byartha (not verified)on Tue, 08/26/2014 - 07:37

- in original code :
---------

//Start session
session_start();

- in login.php please edit like this
-----------
//Start session
session_start();

you must place code on the top, cannot any space.

Submitted byvictor daniel (not verified)on Sat, 08/30/2014 - 20:32

sales error i found so what are the code for sales

Submitted byx (not verified)on Tue, 09/02/2014 - 15:19

sir bakit hindi ko po ma import yung database
eto poh yung lumalabas

`qty_sold` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`price` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`sales` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `id` )
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT =6;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1017 - Can't find file: 'inventory' (errno: 2)???

help poh newb lang poh kc ako sa php

Submitted bychess (not verified)on Sat, 10/11/2014 - 19:06

ahhm... sir , how can i add a sold items ???
when i click the row it won't work.. plzz . help me .

Submitted bychess (not verified)on Sat, 10/11/2014 - 19:10

sir, how can i add a sold items.. it won't work if i click the row .. in your codes

Submitted byMasterFerdz (not verified)on Wed, 03/25/2015 - 02:20

In reply to by chess (not verified)

if you are able to click the row and able to create input, all you have to do is refresh the page. thats the only flaw of this inventory sys. :)

Submitted byraffy (not verified)on Wed, 11/26/2014 - 15:59

its not working . login error !

Submitted byMasterFerdz (not verified)on Wed, 03/25/2015 - 02:17

In reply to by raffy (not verified)

If you are having login error, you might want to check the index.php to login.php to db.php

check if all the code is connected to your database.

admin
admin

Submitted byDr. Switch (not verified)on Mon, 04/20/2015 - 08:19

Hmmmm... Nice Keep up to help others... at same time you gats update your scripts...

Submitted bypenggot (not verified)on Mon, 05/04/2015 - 10:22

for sure, galing lang itong codes na ito sa ibang website, kya ignore lang ang gngwa instead of debugging the errors..

Submitted byTiberiu (not verified)on Wed, 05/27/2015 - 04:18

Hi Argie,

Just looked at the code and I liked it.
I head a bit of headwind working through all the errors but with 2 hours if coding, all is working properly (at least for me :) ).
The code is nice and easy to read/adjust, but if I may, I would like to make some suggestions:
- for the Notice error: 'undefined index id' that everyone is complaining there are two simple mechanisms to put in place to make sure it doesn't show in the browser:
1. In index.php put the following lines:
if(isset($_GET['id'])){
$remark=$_GET['id'];
if($remark=='success'){
echo '<ul>';
echo '<li>'." Registration Success You can now login ".'</li>';
echo '</ul>';
}
}
Normally this would not show if the error reporting level is set to low, so ...

2. Instruct users to set a lower error logging level like E_STRICT or E_ERROR or to exclude notice with ~E_NOTICE.

I would not suggest method 2 especially when you are in development mode :).

- mysql statement is deprecated in MySQL 5 so my suggestion is to use mysqli statements instead. This worked for me.

All in all, good code and really good effort. Keep on coding.

Submitted bySantheesh (not verified)on Tue, 07/07/2015 - 16:30

I dnt knw how to run the project please help me

Submitted byzuber (not verified)on Tue, 06/14/2016 - 15:48

I have help for php

Submitted byUniGirl (not verified)on Sun, 04/30/2017 - 01:15

I've error everytime I log in..
The error is :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\inventory\inventory\db.php:6 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\inventory\inventory\login.php(6): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\inventory\inventory\db.php on line 6

Can anyone fix this error for me? God bless you..

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sat, 05/06/2017 - 23:25

why is the log in broken? its just saying oops something went wrong? help me please

Submitted bytanarat (not verified)on Sun, 06/11/2017 - 22:32

very good best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Submitted bypeter Sowet Aduma (not verified)on Tue, 07/25/2017 - 00:14

thanks so much i hope the project will help me greatly...

Submitted byduralumin (not verified)on Wed, 10/04/2017 - 15:31

do you have a boyfriend?

Notice: Undefined index: date in C:-\inventory\inventory\tableedit.php on line 173 i didn't get what is the problem here and one more thing is here in inventory column the date is automatically changes which means the date is updated when we open the system. rectify and clarify me sir......its good coding. thank you so much

Submitted byneed help (not verified)on Thu, 12/07/2017 - 09:47

anyone can please help for:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\inventory\inventory\inventory\db.php:6 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\inventory\inventory\inventory\login.php(6): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\inventory\inventory\inventory\db.php on line 6

Submitted byNotFennic (not verified)on Thu, 01/25/2018 - 19:02

Excuse me are you using xammp because i use xammp for my project

Submitted byZoha (not verified)on Thu, 06/28/2018 - 16:50

hey i have imported the database and replace every where mysql to mysqli after doing all these i am having this error username missing and password is missing