Battle Ship Game with Source Code is a C++ program that is a strategy type guessing game for single player. The system was created using C++ language.
The program is a very challenging game, the player must set their battleship in (horizontal or vertical) positioning from (0 - 9). The game is played on ruled grids (board) where each player's battleships are marked. The locations of the ships are concealed from both player. Try to locate and sink down your opponent ship before they have a chance to dominate you.
- Extract the zip file after downloaded.
- Open the folder and locate the exe file
- Click the exe file to launch the program
The Source Code is ready to be downloaded, just kindly click download button below. I hope that this system can help you to what you are looking for. For more updates and tutorials just kindly visit this site. Enjoy Coding!!
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.