LOOK: New LG V20. More Advance With Faster Operation
Google has recently extended the Project Fi, a mobile virtual network operator owned by Google, providing wireless phone and data services using Wi-Fi and cellular networks belonging to Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, and Three.
According to a report, Google’s latest version of Android is already rolling out to the company’s Nexus and Pixel devices and will begin launching on new smartphones starting with the new LG V20.
The LG v20 measures just 7.7mm thick at its thinnest point and is a bit narrower than the G5. It's the successor to last year’s LG V10, a new smartphone that LG launched to create a family that’s more premium than its G-series smartphones such as the LG G5 and LG G4.
But the google provided tips for the upcoming innovative phone.
Here are the Android 7.0 Nougat, 11 tips and tricks.
1. Quick reply. You can reply to messages, see other replies and conduct your business without ever leaving the app you were already in.
2. Longer battery life. the innovative phone uses the new version of Doze to give you better battery life apart from update your phone.
3. Multitasking without having to hack around.
4. Quick app switch.
5. More emoji.
6. Edit Quick settings.
7. System UI tuner.
8. Power notification controls.
9. Data saver
10. Change the DPI and font size
11. Cat collecting.
Goodle announces that the Android 7.0 Nougat is the new version of Google’s mobile operating system, used by billions of devices around the world.
In a summary of the tips, it features longer battery life, improved multitasking, and smarter notifications in a slimmed down and refined Android experience – following on the work done in last year’s version 6 Marshmallow. It is faster, more polished and a subtly-better experience all-round.