Simulating a Talking ATM system
This is a talking Atm system I developed for a friend as a final year research project . this system is design for a blind customer of a bank. This system has all the features of a real ATM with additional features of a voice assistant.
FEATURES OF OUR SYSTEM
1. Has a splash screen or welcome screen like the real ATM.
2. Has a login screen like the real ATM.
3. Will offer you options to withdraw, change pin, recharge your phone, and check balance like in your real ATM.
4. Our ATM talks when a button is press.
5. Customer can change it default pin to it desire pin for safety like in real ATM.
I developed the program using vb.net 2008 and ms access.
To login into the system copy an account number and pin of any customer from the cust_data table in the database .
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.