- Front-end used: HTML & CSS
- Coding Tool used: Notepad++ or any text editor that can run html files
- Type: Web Application
- Database used: None
About Simple Tetris Game
The Simple Tetris Game
programming language. This is a user-friendly kind of application that is free to be modified. The application contains a basic function that make this application playable. The game can be played using the keyboard bindings(Up Arrow Key to Rotate, Down Arrow Key to Fasten Dropping of Block, Left Arrow Key to Move Left, Right Arrow Key to Move Right). The game is simple and easily to play, you need to align your block in horizontal line. The game is a prototype project that tends to show you how you can create a game in a HTML canvas. You can add more feature in this game like adding scoring, sounds, etc. Try to explore the source code and learn how to use methods is this project.
- Basic GUI
- The project contains a Images and Button Elements.
- Multiple Image Sprite
- The project contains multiple images to have a nice visual for the gameplay.
- Basic Controls
- This project uses a basic controls to interact with the game.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was design in a simple user-friendly interface web application.
Sample Application Screenshot:
- Download the source code in this site.
- Locate and Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Find and locate the file "index.html".
- Open the file in a web browser(Chrome, Firefox, etc..).
Related Projects & Tutorials
Simple Tetris Game
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.