This is a simple tutorial but also a very useful one as it gets the print screen effect and will put it on the picturebox.
Now, let's start this tutorial!
1. Let's start with creating a Windows Form Application for this tutorial by following the following steps in Microsoft Visual Studio: Go to File, click New Project, and choose Windows Application.
2. Next, add a picturebox and a timer on the form.
3. Now, we will do the coding.
First, we will just code for the ticking event of our timer. This will be the main code why print screen is there. Additionally, we will just use the Clipboard namespace for this.
- Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
- 'check if the is an image in the clipboard
- If Clipboard.ContainsImage() Then
- 'display the clipboard image in the picurebox
- pictureBox1.Image = Clipboard.GetImage()
- End If
- End Sub
Lastly, we will just enable the time in our Form_Load.
- Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
- End Sub
For more inquiries and need programmer for your thesis systems in any kind of programming languages, just contact my number below.
Engr. Lyndon R. Bermoy
IT Instructor/System Developer/Android Developer
Visit and like my page on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/BermzISware
Subscribe at my YouTube Channel at: Ser Bermz
Visit my website at: www.campcodes.com
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.