Simple Database Manipulation in c# using ADO.NET

Comments

Submitted bycedon Wed, 03/10/2010 - 10:25

Simple Database Manipulation in c# using ADO.NET Hello Here we go again hehe :) I wrote this code for my fellow beginners in C#, I hope this simple application helps u to understand on how to connect DBS(data access) in c# download na hahha
Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Wed, 04/28/2010 - 05:53

this code amazing and thanx again for giving this code ...........k bye i need server client coding for cyber cafe managment system... if u can then mail me that on my email id [email protected]
Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sun, 09/05/2010 - 03:42

thankssssssssssss
Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Thu, 09/16/2010 - 18:55

thats something amazing yaar .... hey Mr. cedrick blas ...thank u very much...the above pgm was outstanding n helped me lot to complete my first assignment in my company....thank u thank u thank u.....

dont mention it :) keep coding man.. :) tc and goodluck :) -Cedrick Blas +639081805286
Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Sat, 10/23/2010 - 00:09

tnx for this but can i ask u something??

is c sharp better than java or not??

im a beginner so i want ur opinion on which should i start first??

Submitted bycedon Sat, 10/23/2010 - 14:55

In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)

yah.. coding in c# is a combination of java and c++ i call c# as javaC :) and C# is a new language. I think when .Net was introduced by microsoft they also introduce this OOP language (c#) thats why some programmers call c# as .Net. Try this c# cause when u wnt 2 master server side application asp.net programming you can use c# or vb as ur language.

Welcome Welcome to c-Sharp Programming

Submitted byaladdinon Sat, 12/04/2010 - 22:05

meron po ba kaung snippet/source codes ng sales information system na generic or khit hindi?
bka po pwedeng ipost. i need for an ISSP application.

tnx a lot. :)

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Thu, 01/06/2011 - 03:58

coding for vb.net 2005 for petrol pump for sales & purchase.

Submitted byAnonymous (not verified)on Tue, 10/04/2011 - 18:58

does the database of the project is eliminated on the shared file....
thanks anyway