A replacement for pen and white board for voting system. You may use this little program to cast your vote for the nominated member in your association.
1. Enter nominee or candidate in Nominate form.
2. Open Couting form to vote for your candidate - highlight the name of the candidate and click the increase button to increase the vote for a selected candidate. Otherwise click the decrease button if you have mistakenly click the wrong candidate. The data is saved automatically to the database.
3. Open Print Result to view the result of voting.
Note: Open the CHMSCFA.txt and change the location of the database called voting.mdb.
October 28, 2009
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.