BJMP Inmate Information Management System
This is a fast tracked prototype program that manages jail inmates' records/information.
1. can accept inmate's fingerprints through a DigitalPersona u.are.u 4000b fingerprint reader/scanner;
2. can take inmate's mug shots using a web cam attached to the computer;
3. can search for an inmate record using the fingerprint reader;
4. can search for an inmate record through face matching with the use of a web cam attached to the computer;
5. can generate reports for inmates' Carpetas, release documents, summary of jail visitors, among others;
6. can process inmate's mug shots to produce colourized or black and white image copies;
6. is LAN-based, that is, the program can be installed in separate computer terminals allowing several users to use the system simultaneously; and
7. inmate's fingerprint images and templates and mug shots can be saved/retrieved in/from the database' tables along with inmate's textual information.
The program uses the MySQL Community Edition for its central data repository.
The Fingerprint SDK CD installer is included when you purchase the fingerprint scanner. I have included in the zip file an image of the fingerprint scanner containing the URL where you can buy one.
You may post your questions or inquiries here...thank you...
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.