Online Public Access Catalog
A simple PHP program that can create(back-end) and search(front-end) learning resources. it uses jQuery-ajax and basic php script.
admin usename : admin
admin password : admin123
host : localhost
username : admin_opac
password : admin_opac
1. create privilege in phpmyadmin. (username and password listed above)
2. sql is located in /sql/admin_opac.sql
3. or change the config/config.php if you don't know how to create privilege. change username -> '', password -> 'root' and host -> localhost.
- ajax Search
- quick search (ajax)
- Manage Learning Resources
- add Learning resources
- manage site
hope this helps. cheers. ^_^
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.