EXPENSE TRACKING ASP.NET MVC3 (C#)
The purpose of the project is to develop an easy to use expense tracking system. Users should be able to
register in the system, put down their expenses categorized by tags, and get some statistics about their
Software should implement the following use cases:
• Register and login
• Edit tags
• Record amount spent and mark it with a tag
• View, edit and delete expense records
• Display statistics for the given period of time. Statistics should display total amount spent and
amount spent by each tag, including its percentage in overall expense amount.
•.NET Framework 4.0, C# Language
• Asp.Net MVC 3
• Complete source code (Visual Studio 2010 Project)
• Database File (Foo.bak) SQL Server 2008 R2
• Libraries Included
Note: After the database file is mounted on the server (Sql server 2008) please modify web.config and change the
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.